CI : We are a social economy enterprise in an advisory role specialized in the field of collaboration. Support, training, leadership, collaborative innovation are our keywords.
THERE : Committed to social change, we support NPOs in all sectors, local, regional and national consultations, municipalities, boroughs, RCMs, foundations, businesses social economy, etc.
HERE AND THERE : We are fueled by relationships, learning, complexity and creativity.
Bold · Its, curious · its, we are DYNAMOS
- Under the responsibility of the general manager, the manager of accounting and payroll will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform all tasks of the accounting cycle with Sage 50 software (bookkeeping, budget monitoring, financial statements, expense allowances, etc.)
- Prepare payroll in the Employer D system (15 employees)
- Manage vacations in the accounting and payroll systems (Employer D)
- Pay accounts and manage cash (bank deposits , petty cash, etc.)
- Ensure the quarterly review of the budget during operation and follow-up of projects
- Manage supplier and customer accounts (invoicing, preparation of checks, preparation of direct deposits, data entry, etc.)
- Produce reports (TPS-TVQ, CNESST, Summary R1, Pay Equity and others)
- C collaborate in the realization of the annual budget
- Ensure a follow-up of the dashboard and the production costs
- Carry out the closing of the financial year, in collaboration with the accounting firm
- Assure the role of resource person for questions of benefits and compensation (CNT) as well as for group insurance
- Plan maintenance and make purchases of equipment, supplies office, quotes, etc.
- Ensure that the copier works properly
- Autonomy, sense of organization and priorities
- S ens of responsibilities
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Ease of communication, interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good ability to work in a team
Desired training and experience
- College diploma (DEC) in administration techniques or equivalent, university certificate in accounting or finance will be considered an asset
- Three to five years of relevant experience in accounting, NPO or social economy enterprise
- Excellent knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software and Payroll service Employer D
- Proficiency in Excel, Word software
- Good knowledge of project accounting
- Experience in group insurance management (an asset )
- Knowledge of social economy enterprises (an asset)
- Being a member of the payroll association (an asset)
Why join the Dynamo team?
- Because we are an inventive, open and stimulating team
- Because we take care of your integration
- Because Dynamo wants to be a learning organization
- Because we consider that you have a personal life, we have therefore flexible working conditions
- Because we work in matrix mode and there is room to contribute to the height of your talents
- Because 1.5 % of the payroll is dedicated to professional development and continuous training
- Because this experience of confinement did not prevent us from taking care of each other
- And because it there are sometimes Vindredi to the rhythm of Mamma Mia's music
- Hourly : between 24 and 28 hours / week
- Status : permanent position
- Salary and competitive working conditions for the sector
- Other advantages : group insurance (50% at the employer's expense)
- Desired entry : as soon as possible, we'll be waiting for you!
How to apply?
Please send your CV with a cover letter
before le Monday June 8, 2020, 9:00 am à
Interviews will be done in virtual mode.
Curious · se?
Join us Monday next June 1 for a Dynamood in virtual mode!
From 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. , come and meet our team to learn more about our work and our mission.
To participate, it's here!