Join our partner is to work within a human and internationally oriented company.
in the current context of the CVIV-19 pandemic, Our client continues to grow. They have put in place many measures to ensure the health of their employees.
- You want to play a vital role within the company by accompanying them in all the Accounting process?
- You want your expertise on the complete accounting cycle, analyzes and budget within a team of experts?
Our partner is a growing international company located in downtown Montreal.
Its accounting teams are composed of business experts as well as learning oriented managers and rising skills.
This is a changing dynamic environment (high standards)
as an accountant, you go:
- Perform comprehensive accounting cycles for multiple entities (AP, AR and CASH)
- Prepare the periodic shipments and payments of the government
- prep The end of the month newspaper writings, end of the quarter and end of the year
- prepare monthly or quarterly financial statements
- provide support to asset managers at Need
- provide support during the end-of-year audit
- maintain an ordered accounting ranking system
Your qualifications, your talents, your assets:
- bachelor's degree or college degree in accounting (or equivalent)
- 3 to 4 years Accounting Experience
- CPA candidate (an asset)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
- Good level of bilingualism, French / English, spoken and written
- professionalism, sense of organization, sense of analysis, autonomy and rigor
- Ability to work within a growing team
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a time and respect the time
- ability to adapt to an approximately rapidly changing work
Our partner offers you:
- a fixed salary + A Bonus Access on Performance.
- 4 weeks of holidays
- an RRSP
- full range of insurance
- transport refunded partly
- Managers Access to skill climb and excellence.
You want to learn more about this opportunity? Contact Geoffrey Fox or Edouard Deliancourt by email: /
We want to thank you for your interest in joining the team of our partner. We will contact the talents whose application has been retained.
If you are not contacted, we will evaluate your profile for other opportunities.
Note that the Use of the Generic Male has no discriminatory intent.
TOTEM considers the diversity of talents as a wealth, and believes and adheres to the principle of employment equity.