UAP, a Canadian leader in the distribution and merchandising of automobile and heavy vehicle parts and accessories is presently looking for an Accountant to join one of its teams, devoted to a specific Region and clientele. You hold a CMA or CGA title and have 3 to 5 years of experience, ideally in the distribution field? You are the person we are looking for! If you wish to join an organization where challenges and development opportunities are at reach, don’t wait any longer :
- Prepare and verify monthly financial statements for the business units under your responsibility;
- Conduct a monthly budget variance analysis;
- Train staff in the business units under your responsibility on accounting procedures and policies and act as contact person;
- Monitor internal control policies;
- Complete required accounting reconciliations;
- Participate in various special projects (various analyses, budget preparation, etc.)
Bachelor degree in Accounting;College degree with 7 years experience or University degree with 3 years experience3 to 5 years experience, ideally in the distribution field;Bilingualism (French and English), both oral and written;Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, specifically with Excel;Be available for occasional trips;Be customer-oriented, autonomous, know how to manage priorities, be talented for interpersonal communications and demonstrate good planning skills.