Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Resolu Montreal Office location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Account Management Representative, Credit and Collection - Temp 1 year. This job is temporary, full-time.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people who would like to join our professional credit team. We are looking for a candidate who has an innovative and progressive approach in addition to being ready to take up challenges!
- Prepare file reviews and perform financial analyses;
- Ensure debt collection;
- Respond to information requests concerning collection activities;
- Manage suspense accounts;
- Release pending orders;
- Perform all other creditrelated duties.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Credit, you will be a member of a results-oriented team that is encouraged to exceed expectations.
- Diploma of collegial studies and/or university degree with a specialization in accounting and credit;
- About five years of experience, including two years in collection and credit.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in both official languages;
- Excellent sense of organization;
- Solid interpersonal and customerservice skills;
- Ability to work with complex computer systems;
- Sound knowledge of intermediate Word and Excel functions;
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.