Location: Ville Saint-Laurent
Our client is an NPO that works on the political, cultural and economic levels. Their mandate: to speak on behalf of Canadian citizens in order to protect their rights, their interests, their financial compensation, their languages and their cultures as well as their natural environments.
Advantages: Company that supports the socio-economic development of nations – Corporate mission with a positive impact on society – Professional development opportunity – Esteemed professional and personal balance – Flexible schedule – 4 weeks of vacation – 2 weeks of additional leave at holiday season – Full benefits – RRSP – Competitive salary
Your responsibilities in a few words:
Provide support for general accounting and financial reporting - Support general accounting and financial reporting for the group's subsidiaries - Participate in the preparation of financial reports for various projects - Support the preparation of audit documents and participate to the annual audit - Assist in the budget process with respect to the collection and analysis of financial data - Prepare financial reports required within the Treasury Department - Assist in the preparation of Treasurer's presentations
Your strengths for this position:
• BAC in accounting or commerce, accounting specialization
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience relevant to the role
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office and SAGE
• Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
• Strong problem identification and resolution skills
• Good team player
• Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills
• Bilingualism: position available for an English-speaking, French-speaking and/or bilingual person
An ideal opportunity for a trustworthy, motivated, interested, respectful, organized person who has a strong interest in participating in the well-being of society. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, a human, flexible and dedicated manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of accounting procedures within the company. A position of trust and inspiration. Contact us quickly for more information on this unique role!